Friday 3 April 2009

Food for thought

I really enjoy cooking (when I’m in the mood) but it tends to be a spur of the moment thing and because I often feel better in the morning than the afternoon or evening I tend to cook in the morning. The end result is that I am often stumped as to what to cook. I have all these grand ideas but unless one shops in advance for the fresh ingredients the range of meals available to cook is limited. Perhaps this partly explains why a lot of my cooking is improvised.

I have decided I am going to be a lot more disciplined in future and choose at least two recipes that I want to make each week and then ensure I have shopped for all the ingredients. (Note that the word try did not appear in that sentence – I’m going to do it. Power of positive thinking and all that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.