Thursday 18 September 2008

My Recipes

This should really read "my" recipes since few of them are really mine - they have been collated from a variety of sources. In fairness (to myself) a number of them are original or contain original twists. I also rarely do anything the same way twice - a fact which sometimes disappoints Richard who says - "I liked that Sausage Pie you did last week", hoping for a repeat and being mystified when it turns out to be completely different.

These recipes do all have one thing in common. They have been tried and tested by me and I enjoyed them. Failed recipes, like the food, go on the compost heap of life.


It will take me a while to upload all my favourite recipes so here, while you wait, is a slice or two of Apple Scone. You can have it with or without butter, warm or cold. Please enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.